White frame with 6mm polycarbonate grey tinted roof, which blocks 40% sunlight and is perfect for summer use.
Lean-To canopies require a wall to fix to.
Welcome to our advert for a 5.6m x 3m lean-to DIY canopy kit, complete with step by step DIY fitting instructions
If you have any questions about our carports or canopies you are welcome to contact us, please do not hesitate to ask questions any time.
Outdoor structure is all we do and we focus on delivering you premium quality carports and canopies at great prices.
Our canopies have been developed by our structural engineer to offer you the following benefits:
· Unique, slim line design.
· Structure made from powder coated aluminium, withstanding any weather conditions to stay strong and looking good for many years to come.
· Structural bracing unique to our canopies makes them stronger & safer than most others on the market today.
· 6mm polycarbonate roof panels.
· Fast manufacture and delivery.
· Friendly and helpful service.
· We are so confident in our canopies that we offer a 10 year Guarantee.
· Concealed guttering system with support post drainage. (this means no plastic guttering to warp, twist or discolour in years to come) Also without the problem of the gutter sticking out further than the edge of your canopy you can have a wider canopy.
· Very detailed, easy to follow fitting instructions.
· Telephone support available if needed while you are fitting.
· Variable wallplate - angles from 5-20°
The canopy system has been designed for speed of installation and can be installed in less than a day. It provides an attractive, functional, and cost effective long term solution for all domestic and commercial applications.
5570 L x 3030 W x 2060 - 2500 H(The side mounting on the wall)